Monday, September 17, 2007

Off season!

Off season came early this year because of my broken clavicle. Even though I had to miss a couple of races and I have to admit I have been a little jealous reading others blogs about racing. I am getting through it and having a good time.

Off Season List of stuff...

1. Brandon and I have got to spend a little more well needed quality time together.

2. Not riding the bike everyday I have got to enjoy other forms of exercise (a little less intense)

3. I went on a lot of hikes, which I didn't know how sore my hips and hip flexers could get.

4. Brandon said to my soreness, "well maybe you should walk more."

5. I am a cyclist, why walk?

6. Moved to Durango. Forgot how wonderful this place is!

7. Working a lot more, wow I didn't know how much time training took up.

8. Collar bone healing up. Can't wait to get back on the bike outside!

9. Need to find a job in Durango!

10. Sleeping on peoples couches is not that fun! Can't wait to move to Durango for good.

No comments: