Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall in Durango!

It has been so beautiful in Durango this fall. Ben and I went riding in the Gulch and had a wonderful ride. The views were beautiful! I still can't get over how nice it is in Durango! For some reason I don't think it's been this nice in October for a long, long time. Here are some pictures from our ride.

Participated in my first cross race today. Again the weather was awesome. I rode the mt bike bc I don't have a cross bike yet. But I was happy to ride it because the course was more suited for a mt bike than a cross bike. Well, for me. There were some pretty fast guys that raced on cross bikes.

Start of the race, I was hanging out in back.


Me around the fire pit. Good thing I didn't mess this part of the course up. I would have ended up in the fire! It was so nice out this morning that it felt so hot around this turn!

Look I was going so fast!

Ben was such a good boyfriend and hung out taking pictures while I races even though he had his own training. He took this awesome picture of Adam Snyder. He got third today behind Todd Wells (1st) and Chad Wells (2nd) and no relation.

No comments: