Friday, February 16, 2007

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!

Well, I did it and was nervous as hell. After I road this morning the nerves set in. All morning I was a wreck. When we got to the race, my nerves got even worse. I couldn't even eat it was so bad. I got a good warm up in then headed over to the start line and chocked (because I was so nervous) down a power bar gel. Started the race and all my nerves went away, FINALLY.
I had a good race for my first one back. (I placed 4th, not bad) It's been a long haul since June and I am really glad to be back racing my bike.

Now I am really excited about tomorrow, still a little nervous but it wont be as bad as yesterday.
Kori S. won today and my old-teammate Beth Fisk was right behind me in 5th. Good job Beth. Check out more race coverage at her blog http://www.bfisk.blogspot.com/

Hopefully I will have pictures to come!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

yay! you blogged and you did super. great job. race smart tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this web site is genuinely working hard for his web site, since here every stuff is quality based stuff.


my weblog :: how to choose a bankruptcy attorney Cherry Hill NJ

Anonymous said...

When commenting avoid flattery because flattery is a tell tale sign of your need for
approval, which is not a trait of someone who is an alpha male.
If you can adopt these for yourself they will slowly become second nature.
The easy way is with a series of tests that he won't know you're
doing.

Look at my webpage - Macho Alfa Pdf