Off season came early this year because of my broken clavicle. Even though I had to miss a couple of races and I have to admit I have been a little jealous reading others blogs about racing. I am getting through it and having a good time.
Off Season List of stuff...
1. Brandon and I have got to spend a little more well needed quality time together.
2. Not riding the bike everyday I have got to enjoy other forms of exercise (a little less intense)
3. I went on a lot of hikes, which I didn't know how sore my hips and hip flexers could get.
4. Brandon said to my soreness, "well maybe you should walk more."
5. I am a cyclist, why walk?
6. Moved to Durango. Forgot how wonderful this place is!
7. Working a lot more, wow I didn't know how much time training took up.
8. Collar bone healing up. Can't wait to get back on the bike outside!
9. Need to find a job in Durango!
10. Sleeping on peoples couches is not that fun! Can't wait to move to Durango for good.