Monday, November 19, 2007

Bad Blogger!!

I have been a very bad blogger.

Excuse #1. Really busy
Excuse #2. I really don't know what I have been busy with
Excuse #3. Really busy
Excuse #4. Got a job (see there is something)
Excuse #5. Really jealous of the bikers who don't have to work
Excuse #6. I guess that was a little bitter
Excuse #7. Training
Excuse #8. Sleeping
Excuse #9. I really don't have an excuse, just not too many exciting things going on. Off season is kind of boring.

Things I have done in the past couple of weeks:
Go to Boulder to visit and train with some of my favorite girls.

Sharon made fun of me when I wanted to take a picture of her taking a picture of me. But she really liked it, and she got to get a picture of me on her new camera! What more would someone want! Plus I get bored and a little silly on four hour rides. (and she likes to be silly with me)

Saturday Catherine Powers, Anne Samplonius, Sharon, and I all had a wonderful ride out to Carter Lake. It wasn't windy, it was warm out, no snow or rain, and did I mention its NOVEMBER!!! What is going on?!

Sunday it was even warmer! No leg warmers!!! Sharon missed out on this ride, but Whitney Henderson joined us!!!!

Since then I headed back to Durango. Training a lot, working in the afternoon, it's great weather, can't complain!!!

I had a great group of women to train with on Saturday and we had great weather again!!! Can't really complain about much. I didn't bring my camera so maybe next weekend I can take more pictures.

Can't wait till tomorrow. Last day of school for the week. I am more excited than the students. I am counting the hours.

No comments: