Monday, October 20, 2008

Bike Safety!

Bike safety is so important and it is sometimes forgotten about. I recently went and had a bike safety talk to Floriday Mesa Elementary School's third graders. They were a wonderful listeners and wrote me great letters thanking me for coming in. Here are some pictures form the talk.
Talking about hand signals. It's important to use them correctly... and to use them!
The most impprtant thing...THE HELMET!!!!


The kids wanted to see me ride the bike. I didn't do any tricks, not because they didn't ask more because I don't know how.

I had such a good time and hopefully the kids learned a lot and it made a difference. Thanks to specialized for the awesome helmets the kids got!!! They all like them and have been using them. Hopefully just wearing them and not to many crashes.

No comments: