Saturday, May 02, 2009

Well, I am officially released from Michela Fanini and very happy to be back in the states. I have thought long and hard about what I wanted to blog about next and have decided just to move on to bigger and better things.

I had been home for no more than a couple of days and got a call from Tina Pic (races for Colavita) and got an invite to guest ride for there team for the SE crit series. So I joined them and have been racing with them for about a week. I have been really lazy about pictures, but here are a few podium picts....




We have been on the podium everyday...with a few wins and hopefully more to come. We have two more races...one tonight and the last race tomorrow. I had forgotten how much I love to race my bike. What a better way to come home...racing with a wonderful team and killing myself every race so they can do there jobs!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

No comments: