Friday, March 23, 2007

Redlands!

I have been having a wonderful time at Redlands this year!

Ten good things and bad things about this trip!
1. Good - No Bronchitis this year! Wow that really makes a difference
2. Bad - limited cell reception at our host housing
3. Good - Found out how to work for a team, much harder than being the only rider on your team
4. Bad - After working so hard - my legs are trashed (especially going up the last climb after pulling for the last 6 miles)
5. Good - Got a massage when we got back!
6. Bad - still can't walk down the stairs
7. Good - roommate Kat Carroll does laundry for me!
8. Bad - realized how hard it is to eat after such a hard stage
9. Good - Our host family is awesome and cooked us dinner tonight - so finally when i was hungry and not trying to force feed myself i ate a wonderful meal
10. Good - (sorry for you OCD people, but I couldn't end on a bad) I really like my team and I am so happy to be part of Aarons!!!!

I will post pictures later!!!

No comments: