Friday, January 18, 2008

Pictures, Camp #2

Well, we left sunny California to come to cold and snowy Salt Lake City. But I can't complain that much because we have had such a great experience learning about our bodies and lost of other stuff.

Here is our last ride in Cali, it was beautiful with a high of 70 plus degrees! It was such a nice change from Durango.
Andy and Viggo at the track before we got started. Andy always has his large cup of coffee. He needs it, he had some long days last week.

After Cali we ventured of to SLC to have a packed schedule visiting TOSH. Lucky this was our recovery week so we didn't need to log a bunch of hours on the bike. We haven't ridden outside since we got here, all on the trainer. I guess I better get us to it, I am coming home to very cold weather in Durango. I think the high for most days are some were in the 20's. It is the last day and this is what we have done the past week.
1. Bike Fit
2. Blood Test
3. Physical
4. EKG - my heart is working fine!
5. VO2, LT, and Economy test
6. Nutrition Talk
7. Got our new Skins!
8. Esols!
9. Training Peaks
10. 3PQ test - measures strength
11. Myers-Briggs (what is your personality?)

We (the girls of the group) got to meet with the wonderful nutritionist, Nanna, to learn some easy recipes and talk a little more in depth about nutrition. We cooked up some great food. Here is Chrissy getting all the water out of tofu, she did a great!

Jim, he's practically a girl, got to come and participate in the nutrition discussion. The USADA guy came alone too, I guess he was checking up on us to make sure we were being legal.

I am not home yet, but I get to fly out tomorrow. It's been a long two weeks and am really excited to get home and start practicing everything I learned in SLC!

No comments: