Monday, March 31, 2008

Lame Picture taker

I have been really bad about having my camera with me to take pictures and then the one time I brought it, I ran out of batteries! But I did get a few shots before it ran out. I went to the store today and bought more, but I am soon going to run out of money because the Euro to the Dollar has gotten so bad.

This is our apartments at the SRM villa, I would show you the pool but it is under construction.

This is our van (don't worry we don't ride in this one), our bikes do.
View from the race start, you can see all the way to the ocean. Saturdays race start was even more beautiful.


We have lemon trees right outside our door. It's wonderful you can just go pick fresh lemons and they are wonderful!

More Pictures to come. We will be in Lucca this week and then leave on Thursday for Belgium for 2 weeks. Hopefully I will have a lot to report from that trip.

No comments: