Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Off to Europe

I am going to be very surprised if any of my luggage arrives in Italy...Yeah that's right! I got up at 4:15 this morning to head to the airport. We arrived and to my surprise there was a line. This is Durango Airport, one of the smallest airports I have ever seen, they only have one terminal. Well, I walk in the airport and asked the lady in front of me "are you on the 6am flight?" She replied yes and then the check in lady said we are having problems with the computers this morning so we thank you for your patients. I really wasn't worried about making the flight since everyone in line was on the flight. (only one going out) I got up to the counter and I shit you not they are hand writing all the tickets and baggage tags. Wow I thought to myself this can't be good, how are they going to scan my bags in on 4 different flights. This is going to be a nightmare. Well, my bags got to Denver at least. I am not sure they will make the next flight, but I will keep my fingers crossed.

No comments: